- This event has passed.
Risk Management Policies & Procedures: Keys for Your Agency
December 10, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An understanding of risk concepts is vital to effective management. The OPM hack taught that risk isn’t just a consideration for new projects, but for security and threat assessment as well. Join us for this 60-minute webinar where you and your colleagues will discover:
- How to integrate enterprise risk management into agency management strategy
- OMB’s focus in federal program guidance: Risk and risk management
- Ongoing risk assessment and risk management considerations for your agency
- Risk assessment and security: The increased need for risk management today
Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover how to implement enterprise risk management in your government agency and maintain compliance with OMB guidance and with cutting-edge management practices.
OMB Compliance: Create, Design & Implement Risk Management Policies
- Risk management methods: Identify risk and creating a model to assess it
- The OMB guidance and emphasis on risk management in government programs
- How to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of risk management initiatives
Effective Risk Management: How to Identify & Neutralize Exposure
- Implementing risk management: A 5-step strategy that works
- Taking an evidence-based approach to risk management
- Data-driven risk analysis: Leveraging data for decision-making
Policy & Contract Issues That Reduce Potential Exposure
- ERM for government: Risk management lessons from the enterprise
- Risk compliance: Categories of risk and strategic risks to consider
- Incorporating risk management into your programs and operations
Live Question & Answer Session – Have your questions answered by the expert!