Do you need:
- a quality speaker who will engage your audience,
- your staff to start thinking differently,
- to find the fraud that may exist in your organization,
- your managers to understand the real concepts of internal controls, or
- help understanding the concepts in the COSO report on internal controls?
Dave consistently gets the highest ratings in his public presentations. Whether you operate in the government arena or the private sector, Dave can help your staff gain new insight into the management process.
He will help your staff reach the goals of the Sarbanes-Oxley law, A-123 issued by President’s Office of Management and Budget or the various other internal control acts passed at the state and local government level.
Dave’s presentations are filled with real life examples that entertain, inform and challenge the traditional approaches to auditing and to managing.
Contact Dave for details. Whether it’s 20 minutes, 2 hours, one or two days, Dave will work with you to tailor a presentation that will meet your needs.
Training that will stimulate your thinking and motivate you to try new approaches to your work auditing or managing organizations.
- Yellow Book Update
- Ethics for Auditors andCPAs
- The Hunt for Fraud – The Devil’s in the Data
- Using Computer assisted Techniques to find fraud
- Detecting and Investigating Fraud
- An Auditor’s Nightmare – Rita Crundwell Steals $53 Million
- Internal Controls
- Green Book – (Federal Guidance on Internal Controls)
- When Things Don’t Look Right, What Do I Do Next (How to properly pursue auditing issues)
- Major Challenges to the Auditing Profession.
- Audit Risk Assessment
- Performance Auditing
- Re-Imagining the Audit Organization
- Developing audit Findings With Impact
- Better Writing for Bureaucrats (auditors)
- Managing and Working in a Multi-generational Workforce